Shopify secure badge

Pecans Roasted Cinnamon Coated

by we are nuts and more
$ 11.99
Cinnamon Pecans are crunchy pecans generously dusted with sweet cinnamon. Great snack or use as a topping in your favorite, cake, cookie, muffin and brownie recipes. Besides being one of the most versatile and great tasting nuts,  Pecans provide health benefits that are hard to beat. Pecans are a good source of vitamins and minerals including vitamin A, Vitamin E, calcium, potassium and zinc.
Really Good !!!
1 lb. $11.99
2 lbs. $23.58 ($11.79 lb.)
5 lbs. $57.45 ($11.49 lb. Free shipping included)
10 lbs. $109.90 ($10.99 lb. Free shipping included)
Shipping charges to any USA destination: Flat Rate on 1 to 4 lbs  $7.99 
5 lbs. or more Free Shipping included to any USA destination!
(You can combine any of our items to get to 5 lbs. )
Most Orders will be shipped USPS Priority Mail 2-4 days depending on your location.
 Next Day and 2nd Day services are available for an additional charge
Ingredients: Sugar, Pecans, Cinnamon. Contains pecan
Store Pecans in cool place for 1-3 month shelf life or refrigerate for longer shelf life up to 6 months. Product of USA
Nutrition Info Serving Size 28g (about 1 oz.) Servings per lb. About 15, Calories 145 ries , Total Fat 8g 11%,Saturated Fat, 1g 5%, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg 0%, Sodium 55mg 2%, Total Carbohydrate 18g 6%, Dietary Fiber 2g 8%,Sugars 17g, Protein 1g, % of Recommended Daily Allowance: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 1%, Iron 2%

This product is packed in a facility that packs  foods that contain peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, milk,and soy.
Product information/materials may change.Refer to the package or call for updates.
Nutrition Info Not yet available

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)