Did you forget somebody. Send some Nuts today !

Peanuts Virginia Roasted X- Large Salted

Product Description
$ 4.79
Always secure shopping
Peanuts are one of the most popular crunchy snacks, roasted to a nice golden brown in peanut oil. Peanuts are a legume which is related to the bean family. Peanuts are rich in energy and contain many health benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for optimum health. These nuts are good source of dietary protein compose fine quality amino acids that are essential for growth and development. We currently have x-large Virginia Peanuts.
1 lb. $4.79 - 2 lbs. $9.38 ($4.69 lb.) - 3 lbs. $13.77 ($4.59 lb.)
5 lbs. $22.45 ($4.49 lb.) 10 lbs. $39.99 ($3.99 lb.)

Shipping charges to any USA destination
1-2 lbs. $5.99  -  3-4 lbs. $7.99
5 lbs. or more Free Shipping included to any USA destination!
(You can combine any of our items to get to 5 lbs. )

Most Orders will be shipped USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day
 Next Day and 2nd Day services are available for an additional charge
1 lb bags-Shipped in our FDA approved Biodegradable cellophane bag.
When ordering 5 or 10 lbs. Please let us know if you would prefer individual 1 lb. bags or full amount in 1 larger bag.

Don't forget to eat your peanuts !
Ingredients Peanuts No Salt - peanuts, peanut oil. 
Store Peanuts in cool place for 1-3 month shelf life or refrigerate for longer shelf life up to 6 months.
Product of USA
Nutrition Info: Peanuts Salted - Serving Size 28g (about 1 oz.) Servings per lb. About 16, Calories 160 Fat Calories 110, Total Fat 12g 18%,Saturated Fat, 2g 11%, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg 0%, Sodium 210mg 9%, Total Carbohydrate 7g 2%, Dietary Fiber 3g 11%,Sugars 0g, Protein 7g, % of Recommended Daily Allowance: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%

This product is packed in a facility that processes foods that contain peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, milk, fish and soy.
Product information/materials may change.Refer to the package or call for updates.

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)

Related Products