Almonds Dark Chocolate Covered
Really delicious. Yum ! treat yourself.
2 lb bag. $15.58 ($7.79 lb.)
5 lbs. $37.45 ($7.49 lb. Free shipping included)
Flat Rate shipping to any USA Destination $8.99
Orders will be shipped USPS Priority Mail received in 1-4 days
(Depending on the destination.)
Free Shipping for Orders that are 5 lbs. or more to the same address
(You can combine any of our items to get to 5 lbs. )
Dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, (processed with alkali), cocoa butter, milk fat, soy lecithin ( an emulsifier), and vanilla), roasted almonds, (canola oil), corn syrup, modified starch (tapioca), confectioners glaze.
Store almonds in cool place for up to 6 month shelf life.We do not recommend refrigeration for this product. Nutrition Info Milk Chocolate Almonds Serving Size 40g (1.4 oz) Servings per lb. About 11, Calories 220 Fat Calories 130, Total Fat 15g 23%, Saturated Fat, 5g 25%, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 3mg 1%, Sodium 15mg 1%, Total Carbohydrate 20g 7%, Dietary Fiber 2g 8%,Sugars 17g, Protein 4g, % of Recommended Daily Allowance: Vitamin A 1%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 7%, Iron 4%
Dark Chocolate Almonds Serving Size 40g (1.4 oz) Servings per lb. About 11, Calories 210 Fat Calories 140, Total Fat 16g 25%, Saturated Fat, 6g 30%, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 2mg 1%, Sodium 0mg 0%, Total Carbohydrate 19g 6%, Dietary Fiber 3g 12%,Sugars 15g, Protein 4g, % of Recommended Daily Allowance: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%
This product is packed in a facility that processes foods that contain peanuts, tree nuts, milk,and soy.